Ripped
I'm one step closer to getting insanely ripped after pumping iron at the weight room late last night. My shirts are beginning to feel tighter and my arms are starting to bulge. I'm like a baseball player on the cream. Like a football player on the clear. Except I'm clean. Word.
The deadline for the P-Chem problem set was extended from Friday to Monday, but in my mind I am going to continue believing that it's due on Friday. I'll have a much better weekend if I can finish this stuff prior to Saturday. I'm getting extremely excited about the NFC Championship Game at 2:00 PM (CST) on Sunday. The Eagles will be the first confirmed team with a trip to Jacksonville this year. Who will we be playing, Pixburg or Ningland? Who cares, we're going to destroy either one. This is our year, baby!
Bush gets inaugurated tomorrow. Be sure to watch the new cartoon at jibjab.com. Also be sure to boycott the tyrrant by resolving to purchase NOTHING for the entire day tomorrow. By refusing to partake in monetary transactions of any kind tomorrow, you will show your disdain for the Bush economy.
Time to knock out some P-Chem. Yeah!
Music of the Moment: "Who Would've Thought?" by Rancid
The deadline for the P-Chem problem set was extended from Friday to Monday, but in my mind I am going to continue believing that it's due on Friday. I'll have a much better weekend if I can finish this stuff prior to Saturday. I'm getting extremely excited about the NFC Championship Game at 2:00 PM (CST) on Sunday. The Eagles will be the first confirmed team with a trip to Jacksonville this year. Who will we be playing, Pixburg or Ningland? Who cares, we're going to destroy either one. This is our year, baby!
Bush gets inaugurated tomorrow. Be sure to watch the new cartoon at jibjab.com. Also be sure to boycott the tyrrant by resolving to purchase NOTHING for the entire day tomorrow. By refusing to partake in monetary transactions of any kind tomorrow, you will show your disdain for the Bush economy.
Time to knock out some P-Chem. Yeah!
Music of the Moment: "Who Would've Thought?" by Rancid

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home