Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Proof That Coffee is Horrible

I knew I was in for a long night of studying so I chugged a cup of coffee at dinner. About an hour later, I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. I'm fascinated by mirrors and will usually make funny faces at myself whenever I see one. Tonight was no exception, so I stuck my tongue out at my studly reflection. To my surprise, my tongue would not sit still. As I examined it, I saw that it was twitching violently at the tip. I wasn't trying to move it at all -- it was twitching completely on it's own in a rhythmic, riggly kind of way. It's like my tongue was alive and trying to jump out of my mouth. If this isn't proof that caffeine fucks with you in strange ways, I don't know what is. I was so wired from the coffee even 3 hours later that I opened the lab door way too hard and broke the lock! Stay away from me, I'm a freak!

Is it Thursday noon yet? Dammit.

Music of the Moment: "There's Always the Backseat" by Lucky Boys Confusion (awesome lyrics: "We ain't going to the Holiday Inn -- there's always the backseat!")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home