Jackrabbit Vibrator
Why do I get such weird spam email? Not only do I receive advertisements for "miracle protein -- cures all viruses," but now I routinely get one hawking a "Jackrabbit Vibrator." Ewwww. I mean, seriously, if you're going to use a vibrator, the clear choice is a woodpecker. What is all this jackrabbit crap?
I just watched Austin Powers 2 while drinking a plastic cup full of brandy Alexander followed by a Guinness. Apparently I started dozing off with my head against the wall, or so I have been told. Must have been a potent combination!
Tomorrow is Study Day #3 for next Thursday's exam. However, my beloved football team is taking on a tough foe in the Green Bay Fudge Packers, so I will take a 3-hour study break to rock out with my Birds. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! (The Packers are, by the way, the team we took out in the playoffs last year on an improbable first down and subsequent field goal on a 4th and 26 play with 1:12 remaining in the game.) How the hell do you convert on 4th and 26? Donovan McNabb, that's how!
I think I'm going to sleep now. Bye bye.
Music of the Moment: "Stop Draggen Us Nowhere" by The Parkdale Hookers
I just watched Austin Powers 2 while drinking a plastic cup full of brandy Alexander followed by a Guinness. Apparently I started dozing off with my head against the wall, or so I have been told. Must have been a potent combination!
Tomorrow is Study Day #3 for next Thursday's exam. However, my beloved football team is taking on a tough foe in the Green Bay Fudge Packers, so I will take a 3-hour study break to rock out with my Birds. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! (The Packers are, by the way, the team we took out in the playoffs last year on an improbable first down and subsequent field goal on a 4th and 26 play with 1:12 remaining in the game.) How the hell do you convert on 4th and 26? Donovan McNabb, that's how!
I think I'm going to sleep now. Bye bye.
Music of the Moment: "Stop Draggen Us Nowhere" by The Parkdale Hookers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home