Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Addendum

As I predicted at the time of its occurrence, I forgot to mention one of the funniest moments of my Prague trip in my last entry. As we were walking through an area of town near Old Town Square around 8:00 PM on Sunday night, a scruffy looking yokel walked briskly past us and began to mumble a rapid-free string of words: "blahblahsky, abubasky, hoobasky, ecstasy..." Holy crap, did he say ecstasy? Yes, my girlfriend and I were being offerred a shitload of drugs! So we bought some E and were walking on the clouds for the rest of the night. Ending #2: so we kept on walking to the pub and consumed enough alcohol to be walking on the clouds for the rest of the night.

On a side note, be sure to search Google for "Tara Reid" and find a link that has pictures and video of her gigantic breast exposure. This makes Janet Jackson look like my Sunday school teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home