Sunday, October 31, 2004

Naked and Undefeated

To clarify, I was naked and the Eagles are the only undefeated team remaining in the entire NFL. All these Eagles' victories are getting old. Bring on the Super Bowl already! Or at least bring on January 2, when I will be in attendance with a special someone as the Broadstreet boys disembowel the Cincinnati Bengals. The naked part of this entry's title refers to Baker 13, in which I successfully participated this evening. Shaving cream stings your nuts, even if it doesn't have menthol in it. But the thrill of running around campus naked with 80 other people for over an hour is definitely worth a little discomfort. I'm looking forward to the Senior run in April! I got scared for a moment when we returned to Baker after the run to retrieve our clothes from the guys' bathroom and discovered they were all missing. A note on the mirror announced a "Halloween trick" and said we could find our clothes outside in the hammock. Fortunately, that's where they were! Funny how I was afraid of walking back to my dorm naked after streaking around the entire campus for an hour without any second thoughts... go figure.

Music of the Moment: "Trucker Hat" by Bowling for Soup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home