I'm a Turkey
I hope all my devoted readers had a terrific Thanksgiving! I had a blast on my visit to Berwyn. I slept a lot, saw 20 of my closest relatives for the first time since last year, spoke Chinese with a scientist from the Chinese National Science Foundation in Beijing, raked the entire backyard in 2 afternoons (!!), and drank a ton of Iron City beers. These brews are from Pittsburgh and they are bottled in silver aluminum bottles -- they are probably a third the weight of glass beer bottles and they look super cool!
Tomorrow begins the "final push" to the end of the semester, and I'm recharged and ready to unleash the nerd. Good luck to everyone in their end-of-the-year endeavors. Peace.
Music of the Moment: "Wild Cards" by Die Hunns
Tomorrow begins the "final push" to the end of the semester, and I'm recharged and ready to unleash the nerd. Good luck to everyone in their end-of-the-year endeavors. Peace.
Music of the Moment: "Wild Cards" by Die Hunns

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home