Another Reason to Brush Your Teeth
I'm a freak about dental hygiene. Some might say that I brush for way too long, use too many mouthwash products, or am simply anal retentive. My consistent efforts are vindicated: a new study has shown a clear link between dirty teeth and pneumonia. In some hospital patients, dental plaque has made its way into patient's lungs and caused fatal pneumonia. Break out your toothbrush, people, and be sure to turn the water off while you brush -- leaving the faucet running wastes a shitload of water.
I wrote a 9-page paper in just over 6 hours this afternoon and evening. Not too shabby. It's easy to focus when the topic is sex. Well, animal sex. But still.
I went for a walk around campus tonight to experience the coldest night of the year so far in Houston. I decided to wear my corduroy coat and winter hat in order to experience the night as a typical Houstonian. My head started sweating.
I'm gonna drink some wine now and listen to Punk Rock internet radio. And then I'll be sure to brush my teeth really well. Later! Oh yeah, sayanara to Tom Ridge, Minister of the Homeland. Another Bush cabinet member bites the post-election dust. Good riddance, asshole.
Music of the Moment: "Franco Un-American" by NOFX
I wrote a 9-page paper in just over 6 hours this afternoon and evening. Not too shabby. It's easy to focus when the topic is sex. Well, animal sex. But still.
I went for a walk around campus tonight to experience the coldest night of the year so far in Houston. I decided to wear my corduroy coat and winter hat in order to experience the night as a typical Houstonian. My head started sweating.
I'm gonna drink some wine now and listen to Punk Rock internet radio. And then I'll be sure to brush my teeth really well. Later! Oh yeah, sayanara to Tom Ridge, Minister of the Homeland. Another Bush cabinet member bites the post-election dust. Good riddance, asshole.
Music of the Moment: "Franco Un-American" by NOFX

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home