Thursday, December 09, 2004

Second Semester Senior...

... anything can happen! I finished school today. My neurobiology final went off without any big hitches, and I finished in only 2 hours. Funny that 6 questions on a regular exam take 75 minutes to answer, yet 12 questions of similar length on the final took only 120 minutes to complete. Hopefully that's because I studied a lot, not because my answers are incomplete. Anyway, who gives a shit now! I'm finished, I've been drinking, and I feel gooooood.

It's hard not to drink due to the fact that I applied for and received a Texas driver's license today. I'm now a redneck. I can never spend another sober day in my life, I have to drive a pick-up, and George W. Bush is my new homie. I need to have a yellow ribbon magnet on the back of my truck to proclaim that "I support the troops." I need to hunt. I need to say y'all all the time when directly referring to a group of 2 or more peope. I must have an IQ of 57 (or less). Country music is the greatest thing since John Deere. I wear boots. And buckskins. And ugly belt buckles. And my cowboy hat never leaves my head. Someone please remind me why I am renouncing my PA citizenship for this crap? Oh yeah, because I'll save $. Money is the cause and alcohol is the solution to all of life's problems. Go figure.

Kraig and I finished a bottle of wine and then we each had a champagne. A champagne of beers, that is. Miller Highlife. Good times. We decided that we're gonna lift together tomorrow at the gym. My bis are already gigantic, but pumping some iron couldn't hurt. If anything I can work off the calories I took in during this evening's festivities. Oh, here is the funniest exchange of the night (when taken out of context, of course):

Kraig: "I have a really strong gag reflex."
Me: "Oh, so you're horrible at sucking cock?"

Nothing like vulgar humor coming from two educated individuals.

Music of the Moment: "St. Jimmy" by Green Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home