Time for a Post
Getting back on a regular blogging schedule has been difficult, but I'll strive to maintain my near-daily posting from the days of yore, a.k.a. last semester. At least I've been busy doing fun things during my blogging absence. These experiences include moving back to Rice, carrying loads of heavy boxes up four flights of stairs because Will Rice doesn't have an elevator, enjoying half price pizza at Two Rows, celebrating Maryann's 21st birthday with midnight margaritas during my first ever visit to Taco Cabana, and celebrating Maryann's 21st birthday again during my first ever visit to the Red Lion Pub on Shepherd. I thoroughly enjoyed rediscovering my love for and respectable talent at ping pong. OK, maybe my talent is a bit sub-par, but I really like ping-ponging. If I were Chinese, I'd probably go to a ping pong school at the age of four. Then I'd be awesome and get to play in the Olympics!
After three long days of school, it's about time for a three day weekend. Fortunately, we have one that begins right now! Tonight is bowling, tomorrow is a booty-shakin' fiesta, Sunday is Eagles feast and baby shower day, and Monday will most likely become miscellaneous (i.e. homeworking) day. We may have only had 3 days of class, but P Chem is already kicking my ass. What a way to start the final semester. Time for me to jump back on top and take control.
I hope everyone has a fruitful, educational, and stimulating semester. And shake your booty often!
Music of the Moment: "Everyone's Getting Hooked Up" by Gob
After three long days of school, it's about time for a three day weekend. Fortunately, we have one that begins right now! Tonight is bowling, tomorrow is a booty-shakin' fiesta, Sunday is Eagles feast and baby shower day, and Monday will most likely become miscellaneous (i.e. homeworking) day. We may have only had 3 days of class, but P Chem is already kicking my ass. What a way to start the final semester. Time for me to jump back on top and take control.
I hope everyone has a fruitful, educational, and stimulating semester. And shake your booty often!
Music of the Moment: "Everyone's Getting Hooked Up" by Gob

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home