Wondering Why...
... I even bother updating on days like today. The dullness of boredom seems to be draining away any creative spark that I ever had. I don't even feel like bitching about politics, despite the fact that the "anti flag defamation" constitutional amendment has passed the House (again) and is thought to be perilessly close to passing in the Senate as well. If you can't burn the flag, why do we call ourselves free? With a tyrant as president and freedoms being restricted on a daily basis, why not just get the hell out of Dodge? At the very least we could spill out into the streets and have a good, old-fashioned, student-led Democracy Rally a la China in '89. But then again, it's too hot outside for any legwork like that.
I guess some cool news from today is that Kevin and Laura will most likely be living in the Riverwalk Condominiums next year, which are nearby (on Old Spanish Trail across from the VA Hospital). Each unit has a jacuzzi in the bathroom. Kevin said it holds 3, so maybe I can join them sometime... After all, he owes me cuz I let him take a shower at my place last night! :)
This weekend is going to kick some serious behind, with the Warped Tour on Saturday and a lab picnic in Memorial Park on Sunday. If only I can get through these final two days at work...
Music of the Moment: "Kicking And Screaming" by MxPx
I guess some cool news from today is that Kevin and Laura will most likely be living in the Riverwalk Condominiums next year, which are nearby (on Old Spanish Trail across from the VA Hospital). Each unit has a jacuzzi in the bathroom. Kevin said it holds 3, so maybe I can join them sometime... After all, he owes me cuz I let him take a shower at my place last night! :)
This weekend is going to kick some serious behind, with the Warped Tour on Saturday and a lab picnic in Memorial Park on Sunday. If only I can get through these final two days at work...
Music of the Moment: "Kicking And Screaming" by MxPx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home