Friday, June 10, 2005

On the Eve of House Cleaning

Hopefully this is the last night I will spend living in a total pig stie. I have grand plans for a massive weekend clean-up, in which my condo will transform from post-tornado to post-Martha Stewart in a matter of hours. I know, dream on. But it's worth a try. With any luck, I'll be able to walk around my living room and bedroom tomorrow evening without tripping over boxes or piles of random papers and crap.

I finally finished opening all the cards that were given to me at the graduation party nearly a week ago. I'm astounded at people's generosity!!! I honestly do not like receiving gifts -- I always feel like they are undeserved and hard to reciprocate. Thanks to all my family and friends for providing me with so much support and generosity over the years. Any individual success that I achieve throughout my life will be because I have such terrific people behind me. You are very much appreciated (and you shouldn't have given me those crisp $50 and $100 bills!).

In addition to tomorrow's house cleaning, I'm going out to dinner with Kraig, Liz, Kevin (?), and any other Rice people that are still in town. I've been a bit of a hermit so far this summer, so it'll be nice to get back in touch with local friends.

Music of the Moment: "So Far, So Punk" by Nicotine

1 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

Hey man! Great to have you back...I was missing my regular fix of cluttered cyberspace :-)

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home