Having A Heat Wave
97 degrees is too hot. You can't go outside. If you do, you will sweat. Instantly. Believe me, I speak from experience -- this is exactly what happened this afternoon. I couldn't bring myself to go grocery shopping until 6:00 PM, and it was still a broiler outside. Aside from the weather, I spent my indoor day sleeping (until after 1:00 PM!), cleaning the kitchen, and continuing to take care of tasks around the house. I've been practicing my presentation for lab meeting tomorrow. I think it's pretty good, but the real measure of its worth will be how many questions I get tomorrow. I'm currently reading Gulliver's Travels and Fast Food Nation. They're both amazing books. That's it for today.
Music of the Moment: "I Will Survive" covered by Snuff
Music of the Moment: "I Will Survive" covered by Snuff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home