Birthday: A Retrospective
I turned 22 on Tuesday, April 5. However, the party kicked off on Monday night, when I was thoroughly surprised by a huge chocolate cake with chocolate icing (and an M&M "Happy B-Day" that I couldn't read), and an 11:00 PM surprise party with some good friends. I was treated to a birthday dinner at Nikko Nikko's, and it wasn't crowded (that was amazing!). In case you haven't noticed, I am now sporting a dazzling new Swatch wristwatch, complete with silver metal band and blue face, courtesy of Jordana! I bought the new Reel Big Fish CD, which dropped on my birthday. While not their punkest material to date, it's definitely a groovin' CD with a wonderful cover of Tracy Chapman's "Talkin' Bout A Revolution" and Social Distortion's "Story Of My Life." I have no remaining important birthdays in my life. In fact, I have this awful feeling that birthdays only get worse from here on out. Thanks to everyone who made 22 a memorable one! Please help me stay young forever.
Hey, if anyone reads this within the next 45 minutes, get your ass over to the Martel sallyport by 6:00 PM if you want some dinner in Chinatown.
Music of the Moment: "Talkin' Bout A Revolution" by Reel Big Fish
Hey, if anyone reads this within the next 45 minutes, get your ass over to the Martel sallyport by 6:00 PM if you want some dinner in Chinatown.
Music of the Moment: "Talkin' Bout A Revolution" by Reel Big Fish

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home