"Terri's Nose and Lips Are Bleeding"
A pro-life protester held a sign yesterday proclaiming that Terri Schiavo's nose and lips were bleeding, implying that the courts, legislature, and governor should do something to end this travesty. At the same time, during a war which this protester no doubt supports whole heartedly, 11 Iraqi policemen were killed in a suicide bombing. Not only were their noses and lips bleeding, but their bodies were ripped with shrapnel, their guts were hanging out of their stomachs, and they were bleeding EVERYWHERE. Where are the protesters and signs begging the trifecta of American government to intervene immediately on behalf of this suffering? Where are the pro-life people in the midst of all this death? I'll tell you where they are. They are sitting in their barns across the American South, picking their 3 remaining teeth with a piece of straw while cooking their methamphetamine over an old gas stove.
Music of the Moment: I'm in the library: shhhhhh
Music of the Moment: I'm in the library: shhhhhh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home