Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Writer's Block

I'm not too fired up about anything today. That's probably because I'm too tired to get fired up right now. Too bad about Johnny Cochran dying. He was an amazing attorney with the best trial quote of all time: "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit." O.J. owes the dude his life.

Some bastard threw a water balloon at me tonight as I was walking between Baker and Will Rice. Fortunately, because he was from Will Rice (i.e. he sucked at sports) his throw was erroneous. I stared him down and taunted him with a simple: "Uhhh, you missed." I'll have some revenge to seek during Saturday's parade.

If you think what I wrote today is lame, go here to see some cool political ravings: http://www.law.uh.edu/faculty/ddow2/dpage2/blog.htm

Music of the Moment: "Playmate of the Year" by Zebrahead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home