Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wisdom From a College Graduate

Class of 2005, you are now finished with college. Darn... I really liked college, and I fear that life will never be as fun, as exciting, and as crazy as it's been for the past 4 years. To all those still enjoying the best 5 years of their lives, I have only one message: live it up. The food might suck in college, but at least someone else is cooking it for you. The carpet might reek of mildew and mold, but at least someone else is paying for the air conditioning. You might have to take your craps in a toilet shared by 20 other asses, but at least you don't have to clean it. In other words, college is the time to be a fat, obnoxious snob and get away with it. Fortunately for those of us who were respectful of our surroundings during college, we are now free from the aforementioned atrocious behaviour and we are enjoying new apartments, expansive condominiums, and life as graduates! Hells yeah! Three cheers to us!

Commencement weekend itself was very nice. My entire family was here, along with grandfather and future mother-in-law. I think everyone had a super time, and the weather actually cooperated for once. I'm already excited about returning home to Philly on the first of June for some home cooking and extended partying.

I currently spend my time unpacking boxes, downloading music, and going to the lab to catch up on long lost work. I hope everyone is off to a fruitful, enjoyable, and relaxing summer and I hope you will keep in touch often. So long for now... updates will continue this summer.

Music of the Moment: Pomp and Circumstance, cuz nobody played it at Rice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home