The Office Dullard
Some of you may recognize the title of this post as a quote from homestarrunner.com. While I don't consider myself to be the office dullard, I do consider my day today to be incredibly boring. Work was oh-so-ordinary, and my evening activities have been so run-of-the-mill. I finished writing all of my thank-you notes for graduation party gifts, I worked on a spreadsheet for work for over an hour, and I started to catalogue my music. Essentially, I wish to create an Excel file that lists all of my songs by Artist, Song Name, and Disc Number (I have over a dozen CD-R discs with music, making it difficult to find a particular song when I wish to make a mix CD). I am playing tennis again tomorrow evening, which is always extremely fun. However, I know that my wrists or ankles or hips or SOMETHING is going to start hurting from all of this tennis, which will force me to stop playing and probably depress me. Until then, I plan to enjoy this activity as much as possible!
Music of the Moment: "Holding Out For A Hero" by Nicotine
Music of the Moment: "Holding Out For A Hero" by Nicotine

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home