Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Vegas Watch

With JLo safely arrived in Beijing, I will replace her daily tracker in this post with a daily look at the upcoming trip to Las Vegas, NV. I don't have much to report about my weekend -- I've been studying feverishly for the last 2 exams of first year, and I still have a TON left to study. The only fun thing I did all weekend was dinner at Patu Thai, but I'll more than make up for this weekend's lack of fun with next weekend's debauchery and revelry. It will surely go down as one of the best weekends of 2006!

Vegas Watch: Today's temperature in Sin City is a pleasant 112. Tomorrow will be a chilly 109, and the forecast for our stay there is a frigid 100, 102, 101 with nighttime temps in the low 80s. I'll be sure to pack my sweater set...

Music of the Moment: "Wake Up With A Smile" by Consumed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home