Friday, June 23, 2006

A Light Night Out?

After taking my neurology final written exam and practical exam, I came home and crashed. The lack of sleep from the night before had doomed me to a quiet night... or had it? Steve Dictor and I went out to The Big Easy, a marvelously hidden bar that shares the same building as Domino's Pizza on Kirby. There was live jazz all night long, which rocked. Even better, there were $5 pitchers of Killian's. It costs $5 for a bottle at any of the bars in the Village, so we were sitting pretty with a pitcher. Steve opened a tab on his credit card, which required a $10 minimum. That meant the two of us would be responsible for the downing of 2 pitchers. Did we do it? Indeed. And with style. I made it home in one piece, and I've since had 3 bottles of water. I never thought I could drink a pitcher of beer in one night, let alone on a night after two grueling final exams. I stand corrected. You totally missed out, Kraig!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home