Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Type-O-Dong

Apparently North Korea has fueled its newest long-range, nuclear-capable missile and is ready for a test launch. This missile, called the Taepodong II, has a range over 9,000 miles and can hit the west coast of the U.S. Tonight's Daily Show could not get past the name of this missile, and now neither can I. Calling it "some type of penis," Rob Corrdry had me nearly rolling on the floor in fits of hysteria. Call me immature, but penis and fart humor will never get old in my house!

I had my final day of class of first-year medical school today. Only 3 final exams stand between me and fake Vegas boobs. Bring it on!

JLo: I talked to her tonight, all the way from Mongolia. She'll have a rather funny mass email coming out at some point, so I won't spoil it. Suffice it to say she is doing well and getting closer to Beijing! Morning transfer to rail station for onward train. Overnight -- train.

Music of the Moment: "Pick A Fight" by Goldfinger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home