A New Way To Bush-Bash
If all goes as planned, the bottom of this post will contain a photo depicting President Bush doing something stupid. In this instance, he is falling off a Segway scooter after failing to turn it on. Amazingly, the gyroscopes that maintain the Segway's balance operate on energy. After this tumble, Bush started the Iraq War because we clearly need more oil to power his newest little toys. Thanks to the new photo option on Blogger, I plan to post lots of crazy Bush photos from now on!
Today was a slow day at the lab, filled with lots of reading. Of course, I lost all interest and went home early. However, I stopped off at Kroger for groceries and fell in love with the emptiness that is a supermarket at 4:00 PM on a Wednesday afternoon. I got to power walk my shopping cart all over the store without the risk of running into weird old people or annoying kids on cell phones. Perhaps this calls for a weekly diversion from work... a guy's gotta eat, right?
Bedtime, folks. Enjoy the picture.
Music of the Moment: "Bleeding Heart" by the Suicide Machines
Today was a slow day at the lab, filled with lots of reading. Of course, I lost all interest and went home early. However, I stopped off at Kroger for groceries and fell in love with the emptiness that is a supermarket at 4:00 PM on a Wednesday afternoon. I got to power walk my shopping cart all over the store without the risk of running into weird old people or annoying kids on cell phones. Perhaps this calls for a weekly diversion from work... a guy's gotta eat, right?
Bedtime, folks. Enjoy the picture.
Music of the Moment: "Bleeding Heart" by the Suicide Machines

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home