Monday, February 07, 2005

Next Time

1983 basketball still represents the most recent professional sports championship in the city of Philadelphia. I was a wee 3 months old at the time. I'm sorry, God, but I don't remember that game. Could you find it in your heart to give us another victory IN ANY SPORT sometime IN MY LIFETIME? I promise that that would be enough. 22 years is a long time to wait. Please hurry.

3 good things about the Super Bowl:
1) T.O. silenced the critics, as he always does. He was nothing short of amazing, especially considering his circumstances (surgical pins in his ankle).
2) The Pats didn't cover the spread, which I believe was 4.5 points, so all the arrogant sons of bitches out there who put money on the Pats lost a lot of dough last night.
3) At least I'm not a Pats "fan."

Now I'm focused on P-Chem. See everyone on Wednesday when I climb out from under this mess.

Music of the Moment: Fly, Eagles, Fly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home