Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Glad I'm Not a Betting Man

After reading a newspaper article this afternoon about a man who made good on a bet to cut off his testicles with Wales defeated England in rugby, I decided it would be a bad idea to make a similar wager for our evening softball game. Good thing I steered clear from the gamble, because we were smothered by approximately 25-3. It was really cold out there (probably in the 40s) and there were puddles of water everywhere. My feet are still warming up, not to mention my nuts!

News emerged today that Donovan McNabb was not 100% during the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. In fact, teammates said he had difficulty calling plays in the huddle because he was choking back vomit. That would explain the terrible clock management and sloth of the final drive of the game. Of course Donovan denies this, but in the terminology of biochemistry, "the explanation provides a good fit to the experimental data."

P Chem this morning was awfully long and hard. I'll be happy to emerge with a score in the 80s. Only 4 more exams in that class and then I can graduate!

Falling asleep at the keyboard here, so off to brush teeth and go to bed.

Music of the Moment: Wednesday night drunks outside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home