Moore Idiocy
The Michigan Republican Party has requested that local prosecutors file bribery charges against filmmaker Michael Moore for his recent ploys to get out the college vote. In order to "coerce" slackers into voting in this election, Moore has handed out Ramen noodle soup, clean underwear, and offered to clean dorm rooms in exchange for promises to vote. Clearly, this unabashed bribery needs to be quashed immediately. Silly Michael Moore, doesn't he know that vote bribery is a copyrighted Republican tool? Come on, George W. Bush bribed all of America with a huge tax refund in order to try to make us forget about the botched Iraq war and extend his dictatorial reign for another four years. Don't these people ever think?!? Charging Michael Moore with any sort of politically-oriented crime will do nothing but enhance his publicity and his cause. So, I say go ahead and jail the bastard and then see how much good it does you. Always acting before thinking... such stupid white men.
The debate tonight was alright. It was my first look at John Edwards, and he certainly could hold his own against that weasel of a man, Dick Cheney. Cheney was pompously self-assured, and his answers exuded a tangible sense of laziness. The guy seemed bored up there, as if he was incredulous that his royal highness actually had to actively participate in such a lowly gathering as a VP debate. I was hoping for something -- anything -- to spice up the action. Cardiac arrest would have been nice... I can't wait for Friday; I wonder what Bush will say next? If you missed last week's debate, visit www.youforgotpoland.com for a synopsis.
The 'rents are coming to H-town this weekend to help me shop for a condo in which to live for the next four-plus years. I've been doing some preliminary online searching, and I've found what seem to be some very nice places for less dinero than anticipated. I'll definitely throw a house-warming party sometime next semester and y'all can help me break in the new place. If you want to start thinking now about an appropriate house-warming gift, think kegerator!
The debate tonight was alright. It was my first look at John Edwards, and he certainly could hold his own against that weasel of a man, Dick Cheney. Cheney was pompously self-assured, and his answers exuded a tangible sense of laziness. The guy seemed bored up there, as if he was incredulous that his royal highness actually had to actively participate in such a lowly gathering as a VP debate. I was hoping for something -- anything -- to spice up the action. Cardiac arrest would have been nice... I can't wait for Friday; I wonder what Bush will say next? If you missed last week's debate, visit www.youforgotpoland.com for a synopsis.
The 'rents are coming to H-town this weekend to help me shop for a condo in which to live for the next four-plus years. I've been doing some preliminary online searching, and I've found what seem to be some very nice places for less dinero than anticipated. I'll definitely throw a house-warming party sometime next semester and y'all can help me break in the new place. If you want to start thinking now about an appropriate house-warming gift, think kegerator!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home