Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Do This For Me

Please, I make a very heartfelt request to all my readers that if you share any sense of civic responsibility and duty, you absolutely must watch a 6-minute video at Ifilm: http://www.ifilm.com/viralvideo and watch the video entitled "White House Press Corps Unleashed!" This C-SPAN clip clearly reveals the trickery and deceit employed by the Bush administration in its shame-faced attempt to protect Karl Rove in the 2 years since he revealed the identity of an undercover CIA agent in order to get back at her husand, who openly opposed the war in Iraq. At the time of the leak, Bush promised to fire whoever had revealed the identity. Now that it has become abundantly clear that the perpetrator was Bush's right-hand man and criminal mastermind (Karl Rove), all of a sudden the press secretary has made an about face in the degree to which he comments (or fails to comment) about the criminal investigation. Please, I'm begging you to watch this video. Terry Moran of ABC News displays journalistic prowess at its stunning best. This is not a sarcastic post -- I know my enthusiasm makes it seem like a prank, but this is a real window into today's absurd political climate and the abuses therein. As a citizen of the United States (and as a voter!) you deserve to see and should be required to see this video.

Music of the Moment: "Elevator" by Box Car Racer

1 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

good grief...this government is so freakin' crazy...that McClellan guy is up there looking like an idiot..."blah blah blah ongoing investigation blah blah"

I think I'm gonna stay in Finland :-)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home