Sunday, September 25, 2005

How Could I Forget?

See below for today's post. However, I wanted to add that I watched the Eagles dominate the Raiders this afternoon. With an injured Donovan McNabb going 32 for 50 with over 300 yards passing, T.O. recording his 100th career touchdown catch, and an injured kicker nailing the winning field goal with time expiring, it was an exciting game! The Birds were not looking sharp (2 turnovers in the red zone negated what would surely have been easy touchdowns), but showed the championship quality poise they've been lacking in years past. Even when all cylinders weren't firing in sync, they still pulled out the win. I have exceedingly high expectations for this year's squad, namely that they will win the Super Bowl. 'Nuff said.

Many thanks to Jordana for tirelessly helping me pack and unpack the condo, and to Jordana and Maryann for the hospitality at WRC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home