Where Is My Time?
I am still completely unadjusted to this whole med school time budgeting thing, and the one particular task that seems to be suffering the most is this journal. I'll definitely provide a more informative update at some point between Friday and Monday, but for now suffice it to say that I'm having a great orientation week, albeit a very hectic one. Today we were given a bunch of papers on our loans, the student health insurance, etc. However, a highlight of today was getting fitted for our white coats. We'll receive our first white coat (a short one, as opposed to the longer coats reserved for MDs) at the White Coat Ceremony on August 11 or 12, which my parents will attend. We hit up another bar tonight (Brian O'Neill's), and this time Baylor put up a $250 tab. The tab began at 9:00 PM sharp, and when I ordered a Guinness at 9:18, there were already $208 racked up. By 9:20, the tab was closed. Med students know how to drink -- I'm glad I got a free beer. OK, it's past my bed time so I better stop here. Thanks to Gareth and the Middletons for the well-wishes and the shout out.

1 Comments:
Wow you must be busy, you have forgotten your "Music of Moment" section :-) I can't wait to hear more about Medding, and look forward to seeing you again in about three weeks!
Post a Comment
<< Home