Sunday, February 26, 2006

Is This Thing On?

Just checking to make sure this blog still works! I find myself on the final day of post-Block 4 "vacation," which actually consisted of a Friday afternoon and a weekend only. However, I made the most of the short time off. Jordana and I celebrated our 3-year anniversary a few days delayed, enjoying a fabulous dinner at Cafe Montrose. I played some tennis, made the long trip up to Fry's Electronics for a pair of speakers (thanks for accompanying me, Gareth!), and went to Mai's for dinner this evening. I even had a chance to watch some of the Olympics on Saturday night, and was amazingly surprised by Apollo Ohno's short track speed skating gold medal (I hadn't seen the results online beforehand).

I begin Block 5 tomorrow. We are studying the Nervous System, Behavioral Science, Infectious Disease, and Ethics. I think this is going to be another difficult block, but it should be really interesting. I bet that Infectious Disease is going to turn me into a total germophobe! Should make for pleasant dinnertime conversation, though...

Maybe I'll update sometime during this block. You might try checking back once a week or so.

Oh, tomorrow I'm going to see Less Than Jake in concert. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home